1.下次如果覺得自己了不起時,試試行在水上。

Next time when you think you are terrific, try walking on water.

2.當魔鬼提起你的過去時,請提醒牠的未來。

When the devil reminds you of your past, remind him of his future.

 

3.你不是幸運,是蒙福。

You are not lucky, you are blessed.

 

4.若想要真正活著,得先徹底死去。

If you really want to live, you must go through the experience of death first.

 

5.機會也許只敲一次門,但試探卻總是在按門鈴。

Opportunity may only knock once, but temptation is always at the door bell.

 

6.我們常在強壯時,忘了神。

When we are strong, we often forget God.

 

7.那些只在星期天呼喚"天父"的人,在一星期餘下的日子裡活的像孤兒。

Those who call out for "Heavenly Father"only on Sunday live like orphans the rest of the week.

 

8.不要以自我為中心,要以基督為中心。

Do not be self-centered, be Christ-centered.

 

9.沒有基督,沒有平安;認識基督,得到平安。

No Christ, no peace; know Christ, know peace.

 

10.為什麼我們不常向朋友提起神?因為我們不常向神提起我們的朋友。

Why we don't mention God to our friends? Because we don't mention our friends to God.

 

11.當把你的一切獻給基督,因為祂把祂的一切都給了你。

Dedicate everything you have to God because He has given you everything He has.

 

12.你現在所追求的,值得基督為它死嗎? (好問題…)

Is what you are after worth the death of Jesus Christ? (A good question…)

 

13.使你向神靠近的人,是你真正的朋友。

Those who make you get close to God are your real friends.

 

14. 神愛我們,不是因為我們是怎樣一個人,而是因為祂是怎樣一位神。

God loves us not because of what we are but because of what He is.

 

15.神的應許像夜空裡的星星。夜越深,星星的光芒越亮。

God's promise is like stars in the dark of night. The darker the night, the brighter the stars.

 

16.沒有基督的生命,是無望的盡頭。有基督的生命,是無盡的盼望。

Life without Jesus is hopelessness without end. Life with Jesus is hopefulness without end.

 

17.我雖不知道未來掌管著什麼,但我知道誰掌管著未來。

Although I don't know what future will bring, I do know who rules the future.

 

18.把你的重擔交給主,讓它留在主那裡。

Leave your heavy burden with God and let it stay there.

 

19.不要畏懼明天,因為上帝已在那裡。

Don't be afraid of tomorrow because God is already there.

 

20.當你除了神,一無所有時,你將知道 神就是你全部的需要。

When you are left with nothing but God, you will know that God is all you need.

 

21.放手交給上帝,別再向 神講述你的風暴有多大,當向風暴講述你的 神有多大。

Let go and trust everything to Him. Don't ever tell God again your life's storms, but tell the storms about the greatness of God.

 

22.能夠滿足人心的,是造人心的那一位。

The one who can satisfy what our hearts desire is the one who created our hearts.

 

23.請常常保持著你心裡的光,因為你不知道,誰會藉著這光走出黑暗。

Always keep the light in your heart burning because you don't know who will need it to walk out of the darkness.

 

24.當我們只顧工作的時候,我們獨自工作;當我們祈禱的時候, 神工作。

When our attention is directed only to our work, we work alone; when we pray God goes to work.

 

25.神無所不在,所以我們可以隨處禱告。

God is omnipresent, so we can pray anywhere.

 

26.一個沒有需要的人永遠見不到神跡。

A person without any need will never be able to see God's miracles.

 

27.敬拜提醒我們生命的價值,但世界卻使我們忘記它。

Worshiping helps remind us of our life's worth, but the world keeps making us forget that.

 

28.步履艱難的時候,別一味的禱告,卻不邁向神要你走的路。

When the going gets tough, don't just pray and forget to follow the path God has directed us to.

 

29.祈禱會帶給我們很多好處,憂慮會給我們製造很多麻煩。

Praying can do many things for us, worrying can do many things to us.

 

30.神祝福你,是要你成為別人的祝福。

---

都是很重要的建議!變粗體的是我覺得自己或是弟兄姊妹最容易忘記的建議!

 

wusunny 發表在 痞客邦 PIXNET 留言(2) 人氣()


留言列表 (2)

發表留言
  • 綺珮珮
  • 很棒的提醒
    可是..烏索索看得很吃力
  • 換掉啦~~呵呵

    wusunny 於 2009/01/19 15:22 回覆

  • mali
  • 第十個很有同感
    才發現會讓我提起談論起神的朋友 真的都是我在禱告中會提及的朋友
    其它的朋友我的愛心仍不到 先擺一邊XD
【 X 關閉 】

【PIXNET 痞客邦】國外旅遊調查
您是我們挑選到的讀者!

填完問卷將有機會獲得心動好禮哦(注意:關閉此視窗將不再出現)

立即填寫取消